Please report any inappropriate content or copyrighted material or scam you come across to us with as much detail as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you find any material that is threatening, defamatory, abusive, obscene, pornographic, inappropriate or profane or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law; promoting bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group; or violates any copyright or other proprietary rights of another Please Contact Us Immediately. We do not pre-screen content uploaded or stored by our members and we are not responsible for such content.
If you find any objectionable content write to us with as much detail as possible at email@example.com
Copyright Infringement Notification
We respect the rights of copyright holders and publishers and require all users to confirm they own the copyright or have permission from the copyright holder to upload content. We promptly remove content when properly notified. Repeat infringers' videos are removed and their accounts are terminated and permanently blocked from using.
As we do not pre-screen content uploaded or stored by our members we are not responsible for such content. If you find any information or content on our site that violates any applicable copyright laws please contact us immediately.
Follow the steps below to file a copyright infringement notification with us
1. Send an email to us with as much detail as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Send a written communication to the address that will be given to you in the reply to the above email. Your written communication should include the following:
- A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identify the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are being covered by a single notification send a representative list of all those works.
- Information to permit us to locate the material that is claimed to be infringing so as to help us locate the content quickly.
- Provide the address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A notarized statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A notarized statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.